Law Office of Robert Vosburg, Esq.
Welcome   •   Attorney Profiles   •   Submit case
Friday, April 25, 2014
16501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 400
Encino, CA 91436
Phone: (747) 233-3685
Fax: 1-888-336-8744
Law Office of Robert Vosburg, Esq.

This website is currently under construction. New information will be added shortly. The case submission link is operational, so please feel free to submit an inquiry regarding your legal matter and an attorney will contact you. The following areas of law are handled by my firm:


If you are experiencing serious financial difficulties, you might consider looking into bankruptcy as an option. As a result of the economic conditions over the last several years, millions of Americans are experiencing financial hardships that are forcing them to make tough decisions when it comes to their finances. For most, there just isn’t enough money to pay the necessities, much less their credit cards or other debts. The sky high interest rates have made it almost impossible for many to ever pay down their balances. Families all across the country are facing foreclosure or lawsuits, stemming from their financial condition. If you are drowning in debt and don’t know what to do, please contact my office for a free consultation.

Debt Settlement

Not everyone can qualify to file for bankruptcy, and in some cases, it may not be the best option for you. If you fall into this category, but still have significant debt that you are unable to pay, then maybe debt settlement is the best option for you. If you have fallen behind on your credit cards, will fall behind soon, or have a judgment entered against you, then please contact my office for a free consultation. It is sometimes possible to negotiate the debt down, or even structure payment plans that will work for your budget.

Debt Collection

On the flip side of the coin, you may have a judgment against someone else and have no idea on how to collect. Getting a judgment in your favor is just the beginning. In most cases, collecting on that judgment is the hard part. If you have been granted a judgment and need assistance collecting, then please take the time to contact my office. A brief consultation will help you understand the steps necessary to collect on your judgment.


If you are a landlord, who is having a problem with a tenant, my office can help you. We represent landlords by filing unlawful detainers, more commonly known as evictions. We also represent tenants, so if you are a tenant who has been recently served with an unlawful detainer, please contact my office for assistance. Remember that unlawful detainers (evictions) are time sensitive. The time to respond is very short and you need to act quickly.

General Civil Matters

If you were just handed a summons and complaint, and told that you are being sued, then you need to seek legal advice immediately. A lawsuit can be a very scary process for most people. Often times, those that do not seek legal advice, are left wondering what happened. By the time they get around to asking someone for advice, a judgment might have already been entered against them.  You need an attorney to evaluate your case immediately and inform you of your options.

On the other hand, you may have suffered damages at the hand of someone else and need to file a lawsuit. It could be a personal issue or a business deal gone bad. No matter what the circumstances of your situation are, the common thread is that you need to contact a licensed attorney to evaluate your case and advise you of your options.

Legal Web Design by ESQ Sites